New Delhi: On January 23rd, India celebrates Parakram Diwas, also known as Courage Day. It is celebrated to commemorate Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose’s birth anniversary and to appreciate his efforts and achievements in India’s freedom movement. On this day, numerous events and activities are held throughout the country to honour his life and memory.
To commemorate this day, given below are some wishes and messages that you may send to your friends and family.
- Wishing everyone a very Happy Parakram Diwas. May t his joyous occasion fill each of our hearts with affection for our country.
- We are fortunate to have had a leader like Subhas Chandra Bose, who will continue to inspire future generations. Happy Parakram Diwas to everybody.
- Let Us Unite and Offer Our Prayers to the Greatest National Hero on the Occasion of Subhas Chandra Bose Jayanti. Happy Parakram Diwas.
- Best wishes for Subhas Chandra Bose’s birthday. Let Us Not Forget Bose’s Sacrifices for Our Country. Happy Parakram Diwas
On this occasion, let us have a look at the famous motivational quotes by Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose as well.
- “Freedom is not given. It is taken.”
- “It is blood alone that can pay the price of freedom. Give me blood, and I will give you freedom.”
- “No real change in history has been achieved by discussions.”
- “Life loses half its interest if there is no struggle – if there are no risks taken.”
- “Men, money, and materials cannot by themselves bring victory or freedom. We must have the motive-power that will inspire us to do brave deeds and heroic exploits.”
- “It is our duty to pay for our liberty with our own blood.”
- “One individual may die for an idea, but that idea will, after his death, incarnate itself in a thousand lives.”
- “It does not matter who among us will live to see India free. It is enough that India shall be free and that we shall give our all to make her free.”
- “The secret of political bargaining is to look more strong than what you really are.”
- “A true soldier needs both military and spiritual training.”
- “Soldiers who always remain faithful to their nation, who are always prepared to sacrifice their lives, are invincible.”